Monday, November 3, 2014

Lifeways of North America and a Monarch Moment!

I have been trying for months now to capture a picture of a migrating Monarch butterfly. Wednesday, while wandering the school garden during lunch, I discovered success! An exquisite monarch who was quite content to pose, and after the coveted shot, I was able to just enjoy watching him and being in a beautiful inter-generational garden (more on this later!)



I also discovered something else on Wednesday, too, that I'm bursting at the seams with excitement to share with you! While doing research for upcoming magazine article about incorporating Waldorf educational methods and philosophies into your home environment and family life, I came across Lifeways of North America. 

I gotta tell you, I felt like a 49er who'd just discovered the motherlode!

If you are interested in Waldorf, living arts, or a more holistic approach to parenting and family, please head on over to Lifeways of North America. There you can find an offering of workshops and training opportunities, recommended reading, a wealth of inspiration via their blog posts, and so much more.

I'll be back soon with the second post in my series, Setting Reasonable Goals!

No comments: