Sunday, April 27, 2014

Spring Break 2014...

...has ended. And I so mourn the regular routines of school and work resuming again tomorrow.

Spring Break was lazy days...



And random movie nights.


It was my son making his first loaf of bread, all on his own...


...and my morning runs...



Easter Sunday and white pants and dress shoes coming out from fall and winter hiding...




Time in nature. So much wonderful time in nature...



A trip to the city, which led to an exciting discovery and writing assignment/collaboration that I can't wait to share...








Purging, cleaning out, and making space with Hannah Marcotti's Making Space Cleanse...



 A whole lotta Skyping, time with friends, good food, and complicated wine bottles...






And did I say time in nature, lazy days, and sunshine...




...and Azalea bouquets?


And setting bark boats to sail on the eve of our last day of Spring Break 2014...


If this is a preface to summer, then I can't wait.

Hope your spring break was as amazing as ours!!!

No comments: